3M VFlex 1804S Healthcare NIOSH N95 Mask (10 PACK)
SMALL version. For Adults With a Small Face Size or Children. Genuine 3M™ VFlex™ 1804S NIOSH N95 Mask.
- NIOSH APPROVED: 95% Filtration Efficiency
- FDA Cleared For Use As Surgical Mask
- Fluid Resistant and Disposable
- Reduced Eyewear Fogging Design
- Comfortable Headbands
- Ships From Wellington, Florida
- Each mask has been individually wrapped
- Made In The USA
This HCP healthcare particulate respirator and surgical mask helps provide respiratory protection against certain airborne particles. The folded respirator expands for a spacious feel and the pleats help increase surface area for ease of breathing.
This disposable N95 Healthcare Particulate Respirator and Surgical Mask is designed to help provide quality, reliable respiratory protection for health care workers. CDC guidelines state N95 respirators may be used for M. tuberculosis exposure control.* As a disposable particulate respirator, it is intended to help reduce wearer exposure to certain airborne particles including those generated by electrocautery, laser surgery, and other powered medical instruments. As a surgical mask, it is designed to be fluid resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious materials. 3M uses a variety of innovative technologies and features to help you meet your respiratory protection and comfort needs.
This flatfold respirator has the following features:
- NIOSH Approved N95
- FDA 510K cleared
- Fluid Resistant as tested per ASTM F1862 80 mmHg
- Meets CDC guidelines for M. tuberculosis exposure control*
3M™ Advanced Electrostatic Media (AEM) Highly charged microfibers enhance the capture of airborne particles while allowing you to breathe easier
- Pleats help increase surface area for ease of breathing
- Pleats flex with mouth movement while talking
- Adjustable nose clip helps provide a custom and secure seal
- Fits a broad range of faces Tabs uniquely designed for positioning the respirator on the face
10 Pack contains 10 3M™ VFlex™ 1804S N95 Masks. That is $6.95 each.
|*Masks are 95% efficient against particulate aerosols free of oil. This mask helps protect against certain particulate contaminants. But does not eliminate the chances of exposure to, or the risk of contracting disease or infection.