Our Mission: To Care For One Another
and Protect Your Loved Ones
GF5 Masks Inc. Mission Statement
GF5 Masks, Inc. was founded in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic to bring PPE to help with the short supply and the demand we all had, not knowing how hard we would be impacted in the USA.
Our goal was to make sure we could supply quality PPE to those in need, like Assisted Living Facilities, small essential companies that stayed open for us and every individual that needed to protect him/herself, family members as well friends and neighbors.
Are We a Real Company?
Yes! We are a registered company in the state of Florida, in Palm Beach County. You can call us, and we will answer (833) 468-6275.
Are You Certified?
Yes! We use a third-party company called TrustedSite.com that has Verified and Certified GF5 Masks Inc. They have verified our:
- Business Contact (email)
- Business Address
- Business Telephone Number
Are Your Face Masks Certified/Approved?
All our products are FDA Registered. In addition,
- Our 3M™ Aura 9205+ N95 mask is NIOSH tested and approved.
- Our 3M™ VFlex 1804 and 1804S masks are FDA Healthcare Cleared.
- Our 3M™ VFlex 9105 mask offers the 'easy breathing' design.
- Our KN95 eimo 9570K Face piece Respirator is EUA Approved (Emergency use Authorization), and Certified GB2626-2006 for Quality. You can view the EUA Approval here - https://www.fda.gov/medical-devices/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19-emergency-use-authorizations-medical-devices/personal-protective-equipment-euas#nolongerauth. The National Personal Protective Technology Laboratory (NPPTL) has tested 30 KN95 eimo 9570K Face piece Respirators with results of 99.42 Effective Filtering Rate.
- Our KN95 mask is GB2626-2006 Certified, and has a Certificate of Compliance.
- Our 3-PLY Masks are also GB2626-2006 Certified, and have a Certificate of Compliance.
Are You FDA Registered?
Yes! Below is our active Certificate of Medical Device Registration with the U.S. FDA.